Our 'The Who, What, Why, How of Christmas' little books church and outreach groups offer was so popular we ran out of books!
If you missed out - do not fear! We have another Christmas book that we can offer you - our ever popular 'The Really Good News of Christmas'. Visit this page to claim copies.
'The Who, What, Why, How of Christmas'
Designed to connect your community with the reason for the season, The Who, What, Why, How of Christmas (normally RRP $2.99) is a little book with a big message. Written by celebrated Australian author Susannah McFarlane, readers will join a group of lovable kids as they ask the tricky questions to discover what Christmas is all about.
Frequently Asked Questions
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Claim up to 140 little books for free
- Available while stocks last
- Offer valid for deliveries within Australia only
- Limit of ONE ORDER per church/organisation
Important Information & Dates
- Apply by 5pm AEST, 1 December 2019 before this offer ends.
- If you like what we do, feel free to leave a donation after completing the order form below.
- Expressions of interest for orders above 140 copies can be made via the online form. A donation will be requested for these orders.
- Have a query? Email [email protected] or call us on 1300 242 537 (Option 2).
Established in Sydney in 1817, Bible Society Australia’s activities take place as part of the United Bible Societies who operate across 200 countries and territories.
We are one of the most extensive mission groups in the world and do our work in partnership with churches, providing resources and Bible-focused campaigns and community programmes.