There are currently three positions available within the Bible Society Australia Group:
Graduate Marketing Assistant
Location: Erskine Park, NSW
Flexible part time or full time position
This exciting career role is ideal for an enthusiastic graduate or marketer with 1-2 years experience. If you possess excellent organisational skills and are passionate about promoting the Bible and promoting engagement with the Bible, this role will be the perfect opportunity for you. Encompassing a dynamic and varied workload, the role will involve contributing to the marketing plan as well as implementing and coordinating marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will bring strong project management skills to the table. Being both creative and highly organized, you will be focused on the big picture as well as the crucial details to ensure successful marketing campaigns are delivered with good ROI.
This role also provides the opportunity to balance your work, family, studies or other responsibilities. Working approximately 30-32 hours per week (or Full Time if preferred), the spread of these hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Creation of Marketing tactical planning and marketing briefs
- Coordination and implementation of marketing plan (digital and print)
- Product marketing including contribution to website marketing strategy and back end management
- Coordination and implementation of email marketing and contribution to social media marketing
- Liaison with the creative team and scheduling/workload management of designers to meet deadlines
- Input into and coordination of catalogues and other campaign support materials (as required)
- Partnering in parallel cross-company promotions within the BSA group
- Demonstrated experience and/or qualifications/studying in the field of marketing
- A keen understanding of marketing principles and trends
- Initiative and forward thinking/planning
- The ability to execute strategy and generate professional materials
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Excel and marketing automation platforms (eg. Bronto, Marketo or similar)
- Christian resources (especially Bibles) and industry knowledge (preferred)
- Retail/e-commerce experience/knowledge (preferred)
The successful applicant will also demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, have the ability to accurately set and meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
To apply, please send a resume with cover letter addressing the role criteria to [email protected]. Closing date: ASAP.
Digital Producer (part time contract)
Location: Sydney CBD
Flexible working hours
Centre for Public Christianity (CPX) is a research and media company that seeks to promote the public understanding of the Christian faith.
We are looking for a person to take on an exciting role overseeing the development of a digital platform for a major documentary project, and implementing a social media strategy to build an audience prior to launch.
The subject of the documentary is the impact of Christianity on the West. The digital platform will be the centrepiece of the project facilitating effective delivery of content, along with additional resources, to the widest possible audience.
To join a dynamic team and play a key role in this project please make an expression of interest by emailing [email protected] by Friday August 26th.
Volunteer Position: Church Agent
Advocate for the work of Bible Society in your church community
Hours flexible to suit your lifestyle
Sydney metropolitan locations
Bible Society Australia (BSA) is an Australian not-for-profit charity dedicated to making the Bible available to all people, in Australia and around the world, in a language they can understand, in a format they can use, and at a price they can afford. Founded in 1817, BSA is part of a fellowship of 152 Bible Societies around the world. The mission of BSA is to translate, publish, distribute and engage people with the Bible, both in Australia and internationally.
We are currently looking for people who are passionate about the Bible and willing to advocate for its importance in their community. This is a great opportunity to use a small amount of your time and people skills in your church community to help more people around the world gain access to the Bible.
The purpose of this position is to be a spokesperson for the work of BSA within your church community. The objective is to build relationships, good will and partnerships to aid the ongoing mission of BSA. This includes but is not limited to-
- Connecting with people in your church community about the work of BSA.
- Mobilising a network of people to pray via the BSA Prayer Partners program.
- Promotion of BSA events, fundraising and other activities in your local Christian community.
- Fundraising for BSA through connections with your church mission and aid committee and promotion of BSA’s regular appeals.
- Facilitation of other partnership opportunities where relevant and in conjunction with your local BSA Church and Community Relations Coordinator.
If this role sounds like you we would like to hear from you!
Please email an expression of interest letter outlining your skills and experience and a recent resume to [email protected] for more information please call Jo Armstrong on 02 9870 5621.
Please note: A full recruitment process will take place including an interview, references and police check, as well a thorough induction and ongoing training for the successful applicants.
Candidates are encouraged to apply immediately.